- Contact Us Now:
Click the link above to Check Your Points Totals. We'll Get You Started Earning $$ Every Time You Service at Nissan on Atlantic!
You Can Also Have Your Service Advisor Enroll You During Your Next Service Visit!
Nissan One to One Rewards
Terms and Conditions for Nissan on Atlantic
The following document details the terms and conditions of Nissan on Atlantic (“Dealer”) Nissan One to One Rewards Program.
Upon receipt of the membership card/key tags (the “Card”), member agrees to be bound by the program rules, terms and conditions. “Dealer” Nissan One to One Rewards program members will receive incentive points for every dollar spent on parts and services and up to $250.00 on a vehicle purchase. These points are only redeemable at Nissan on Atlantic. This is at no cost to you. Simply swipe your card at our cashier when you pick up your vehicle and we'll take care of the rest. With every dollar you spend in our service department we will apply 5% of your total bill to your member card in the form of award points. We are a full-service maintenance and repair center. As an authorized Nissan Dealer, our customers are assured of the availability of Genuine Nissan Parts for all vehicle maintenance and repair needs. Excludes: Collision repairs. No more than one card per household, only one discount per transaction.
Overview of Nissan One to One Rewards Program
The “Dealer” One to One Rewards program is a loyalty program sponsored by Nissan North America and “Dealer” that allows owners to earn incentive points toward future service, parts and accessory purchases. Acquisitions include new and used vehicle purchases, service labor and parts/accessories from “Dealer” up to a maximum of $250.00 in any one transaction. All earned award points can be used only for retail purchases at “Dealer” ONLY. Excludes: Collision repairs. Earned rewards and/or credits and/or coupons cannot be combined. Limit one discount card per transaction.
1. Incentive points have no cash value and can not be redeemed for cash.
2. Any items purchased through the Nissan One to One Rewards program can not be returned for cash. All returned items' value will be applied to the member's card. No exception.
3. All incentives and Award points will expire within 24 months.
4. Program points redemption can not be combined with any other discount offers. Nissan on Atlantic reserves the right to determine redemption availability.
5. Your Rewards Card can be used for any vehicle in your household.
6. Award points can only be earned on cash purchases (i.e., customer pay service or vehicle sales). Qualified purchases include retail parts, detail, services, maintenance and accessories. Excludes collision repairs. Each of the points earned is equal to one dollar in awards discounts. You can not accrue points on new or used vehicle purchases, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases. Award points can also be earned from purchasing items online through the Nissan One to One Rewards websites through our participating Online Retailers.
7. Members must present valid membership card at time of purchase in order to accumulate points.
8. Membership and Points may not be transferred from account to account. At not time can Members pool accumulated points to increase standings. Membership and points can not be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and points have no cash value.
9. Earned rewards/points or discounts cannot be applied to prior purchases. Must present card at time of purchase. Earned points can only be redeemed at “Dealer”.
Earning Program Dollars
When you first enroll in the program, the Owner will receive a “Dealer” Rewards Card. The card is to be used for each eligible transaction. Incentive points can be earned in the following manners:
Vehicle Purchase earns $250 toward a future vehicle purchase;
Each service event (pars and labor, shop supplies, hazardous waste or disposal fees) ears 5% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale;
Each parts and/or accessory purchase earns 5% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale.
Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date.
Participation in the Program
The Nissan One to One Rewards program is available to all “Dealer” customers who are over the age of 18. Fleet or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the program.
Participation in the Nissan One to One Rewards program constitutes each member's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
You hereby provide your express consent for Nissan on Atlantic to provide information relating to the One to One Reward Program solely to Nissan North America (NNA). This information includes, but is not limited to: customer names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, One to One Rewards program account numbers, transaction details, account balances and redemption information.
General Terms and Conditions
“Dealer” may modify and of the terms and conditions governing the Nissan One to One Rewards Program-including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the members ability to use the points that have already been earned.
The Nissan One to One Rewards program has no pre-determined termination date and my continue until such time that the “Dealer” may terminate the program at any time, with no notice given. Accrued reward points do not constitute property of a member and have to value outside of the program. Member dollars are credits that Nissan on Atlantic may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each program member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Abuse of the Nissan One to One Rewards program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by “Dealer” in its' sole judgement, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employee's instructions) may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney's fees and court costs.
Limitation of Liability governs that each program member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless “Dealer”, and each of their related companies (Nissan) and respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns the Released Parties from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by suck Member or for any unauthorized access to member's account from a third party. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Release Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program. By participating in the program, a member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum. Program void where prohibited.